Kraft Heinz logo 19.01.22
Kraft Heinz

Kraft Heinz has completed the acquisition of 85% of the German food manufacturer Just Spices. The company has annual sales of approximately €60 million and a product portfolio of 170 spice mixes and instant meals. The company sells 70% of its products through direct sales channels in Germany, Spain, Austria and Switzerland. The remaining 30% through major retailers.