Gold miner Seligdar acquired from Rosgeologiya 75% in Khatyrkhay LLC with an option to buy the remaining 25% after the reserves of the deposit of the same name are recorded on the balance sheet. The transaction was part of the second joint project with Rosgeologiya for geological study and exploration of the Khokhoyskoye ore field in Yakutia. Following the exploration of the Khatyrkhay subsoil area, 5 tonnes of C1+C2 gold reserves are expected to be put on the balance sheet.