Astra Group has entered into option agreements to acquire 80% in two cloud service providers, Rusonix LLC and VDC Caravan LLC. Cash consideration will be ₽313.1-438.8 million depending on the type of option. Company also received the right to purchase the remaining 20% at a value to be calculated based on the market price of Astra's shares.