Sberbank withdrew from the founders of the management company Prime Shipping Holding, transferring its 47.5% to Rosneft. Now the oil company owns 95% of Prime Shipping Holding. Remaining 5% is owned by a subsidiary of Prime Shipping Holding. Prime Shipping specializes in river and coastal sea transportation of oil and oil products. It operates 22 tankers and chemical carriers, five barge-tug trains, the company's website says.